Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Pups at 2.5 Weeks!

Just a real quick 2.5 weeks update for you--we're behind, and I have a lot of 3 weeks pictures to edit after this! ;) Love the shot above, though, of the little rascals mobbing momma Kyrie's head, LOL!

The pups are GROWING! You can see how big they are, below--look and compare to some of the earlier blog photos of them nursing! They are walking better now, and Baker and Belli were the first to escape the whelping box and explore the weaning pen!

Here's a shot of the whole gang together! I love to compare the colors and patterns. This is really a rainbow litter!

Individual shots...Baker, caught in a stretch!

Belli and Brownie--so cute!

Blazie, sleeping and doing a chin-up!

Boomer, curled up for maximum cuteness and giving me an annoyed look because once again I'm trying to get pictures of him...

Bullet, who is developing into quite a fuzzball! I think he is a plush!

Bullet and Blazie playing!

Brownie and Belli playing patty-cake together! I love it when I can catch them in poses like this...

The pups can see each other well enough now to interact and play. It's hilarious watching them--often they will attempt to pounce on each other and end up falling over! Here are some shots of the gang playing. Sadly we had a lot of overcast days this week so I had to use the flash.

Thanks for reading everyone! Week 3 update coming soon...in which the pups get their first real food, and we begin to be able to guess who is smooth and who is plush!

No comments:

Post a Comment